Florida-based Another Broken Egg Cafe will make its Arizona debut near the southwest corner of Williams Field and Santan Village Parkway in Gilbert.
The restaurant will be located between Black Rock Coffee Bar and Jersey Mike’s Subs.
The French-countryside-meets-the-Deep-South concept features breakfast dishes such as:
- Lemon blueberry goat cheese pancakes;
- Coffee-infused pancakes with Irish cream and caramel sauce;
- Almond-crust blueberry bread French toast;
- Louisiana crawfish bowl with scrambled eggs;
- Crab cakes and fried green tomatoes;
- Lobster Benedict (pictured);
- Lobster and brie omelettes.
There’s a full line of brunch cocktails. Lunch options include salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
No opening date has been announced.